I purchased shrink plastic on clearance a while back thinking I would find a good use for it someday. Well that day arrived when JustRite released their beautiful stamp set called Charming Christmas.
These stamps are designed to match the JustRite custom Spellbinders Charm Dies. Their regular size makes them perfect on cards and to use as tags on gifts but it becomes extra exciting when you stamp an image on shrink plastic, die cut the shape and then shrink it to the size of a real charm that can be attached to a charm bracelet!
- JustRite Stampers: Charming Christmas
- Spellbinders: Charm Dies exclusive to JustRite
- Copic Markers
- Shrink Plastic
- chain link bracelet
1. Stamp the image onto clear shrink plastic. Let dry. Flip image over and color the image on the back side using Copic markers
2. Position the Charm die template over the image (cut side down) & secure with tape and cut out die with a die cutting machine
3. Lay the cut dies on parchment paper in a cookie sheet and bake in the oven according to the manufactures directions. My oven was set to 325'f and I baked my charms for 3min.
4. The end result are perfectly sized miniatures charms that can be attached to a charm bracelet with small round jewelry rings.
Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you enjoyed all the inspiration around this very versatile set. I know I will be putting it to good use this year!
Have a fantastic Monday