Wednesday is Layers of Color Day for the month of June. I am guest designing for them and let me tell you it wonderful creating each week with stamps I love. I decided to do something different this week by dabbling in the world of stamping & home decor. This little wall plaque was a clearance purchase way back when and needed a some crafty TLC to bring it back to it's former glory :)
- Layers of Color Wild Grass Frame stamp set and Butterfly Collector Stamp set.
- Spellbinders Labels Sixteen die template
- Authentique Paper from their Journey Collection
- Black and Gold Cardstock
- Copic Markers
- Wall plaque
- Stamp frame image onto textured paper. Distress the edges with ink.
- Position Labels Sixteen die template over the center image and cut using the Grand Calibur Machine.
- Adhere a piece of gold cardstock to the back of the panel and mat onto black cardstock. Adhere panel to the wooden wall plaque.
- Stamp butterfly image twice onto white cardstock. Color with markers. Trim both images. Adhere the first image to the center of the gold section. Fold the wings of the second butterfly and adhere it to the first butterfly with a glue dot (keep the wings free of adhesive and folded up to create a dimensional look)
Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you have a fantastic Wednesday.