The magic and romance of vintage Paris continues today with JustRite Stampers second release of this shabby chic collection called
For today's project I chose to stamp on a candle using the flourish and borders stamps from both the JustRite Bon Voyage set and Greetings from Paris. I made the gift bag using the postcard and postage stamp images from Greetings from Paris. The die template is Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Rectangles.
To stamp on a candle you need a few basic supplies:
- Stamp set
- Tissue paper
- Wax paper
- Embossing heat tool
- accessories & embellishments
Stamping on a candle instructions:
- Stamp the image on the shiny side of the tissue paper
- Carefully trim around the edges of your image.
- Adhere the image to the candle by applying a small dot of adhesive
- Wrap the candle in wax paper, using the ends as grip
- Heat with an embossing tool until the tissue paper melts
- Remove wax paper to reveal stamped image.
Thank you so much for spending part of your day with us and don't forget tomorrow we have yet another reveal and once again it is going to be fabulous!