I did not want to do over the top golf so I created the little textured circle as a background accent to resemble a golf ball. Details below!
- Stamp bunny image using Denim Days ink pad onto Whip Cream cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment using Denim Days ink pad onto Whip Cream Cardstock. Sprinkle sentiment with clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Stamp Deco Dots onto Whip Cream cardstock using Cool Pool ink pad.
- Die cut circle Deco Dots stamped image. Dust edges with grey Panpastels.
- Die cut Detailed Foliage from Whip Cream cardstock.
- Color bunnies using Color Burst pencils and blend using Blender tools and baby oil
- Fussy cut colored bunny images.
- Fold Oatmeal Cookie cardstock to form card base
- Mat Buttercream panel onto Denim Days cardstock. Adhere panels to card base using Whtie Liner Tape.
- Adhere a strip of Corrugated cardstock to bottom section of the card
- Trim edges of sentiment to form banner shapes. Lightly minpulate banner to form wavy shape. Adhere banner shape to Corrugated cardstock with Glue Dots.
- Adhere Deco Dots circle to front panel using White Liner Tape
- Secure Detailed Foliage die cut branch with Glue Dots
- Add a few Foam squares to back of stamped Bunny image and secure to Buttercream panel
Remember the last post when I dropped some hints on a super new exciting venture that I am embarking on? Well the big reveal day is coming soon. I did want to give you all a few details leading up to the big event. One of the first clues I gave away was that there were others....I have joined forces with 11 other incredibly talented Coaches to bring you six months of creative project tutorials featuring current Fun Stampers Journey products. Each month you will receive 12 project tutorials, one from each of these Fun Stampers Journey Coaches:
Be sure to check back August 28th for even more exciting news and a sneak peek of our September edition of Coach Collective!
That is all for me today! Thanks for stopping by