Welcome to the first ever Designer’s Showcase Blog Hop!
What is the Designer’s Showcase?
We are a team of ten Journey Coaches from all over the country, hand selected by Fun Stampers Journey to showcase the amazing products that Fun Stampers Journey has to offer and inspire you to create.
A Little Bit About Me
I am and proud to be part of this creative journey almost since the very beginning when Fun Stampers Journey was first established. That makes me - a fantastic group to be a part of because my upline is Richard Garay himself! My life is filled with creativity and energy as I juggle selling Real Estate by day and teach painting classes at night. Our family is constantly on the go - it's crazy and we love it!
Media Mix Blog Hop: A Mid Century Mod Christmas
During the month of September, Fun Stampers Journey is running an incredible promotion called Media Mix which includes a variety of product all at 20% off! My card features PanPastels as a coloring medium for the baubles and bow! Shop all things Media Mix here:
Instructions To Make This card:
- Emoss card panel using Whip Cream Cardstock and HO HO HO Bold Embossing Folder
*Tip: Leave a 1/3rd of the white cardstock sticking out of the embossying folder so that it does not get emobossed*
- Die-cut 3 circles from Whip-Cream cardstock using the smallest die from Journey Circles Die set -Die Cut bow parts from Whip Cream cardstock using Create A Bow- Mini
- Color in die-cuts using PanPastels.
*Tip: To create dimention on the baubles and bow, apply the PanPastel color darker on one side of the cirlces and in the center/creases of the bow. Use an eraser to "swoop" added highlighlights on the lighter sides of the baubles*
- Brush a few dots and a "swoop" of Butter Cream re-inker on lighter side of baubles and cover with Journey Glaze. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp sentiment onto the bottom part of the embossed card panel using Sparkle Trim stamp and Lemon Grass ink pad,
- Sprinkle clear embossying powder over sentiment and heat emboss
- Adhere Gold thread to baubles and secure to the back of the embossed panel. Attach baubles to card panel using foam squares. Adhere medium Fashion Gold embellishments to the top of the baubles.
- Assemble and adhere mini bow.
- Fold card base using Sweet Berry cardstock. Adhere base.
Next up you are headed to Angela Kelley's blog, Artistic Detours. First of all I LOVE the name of this blog - basically sums me up in two words LOL. Hope you are enjoying the hop and be sure leave comments on the projects that you love along the way