Shop this Look
Spruced Up 3D Wreaths
Cozy Prints Printed Paper Pack
Shapeabilities From Our Home to Yours Etched Dies A Sweet Christmas by Sharyn Sowell
Poinsettia Burst Paper Flowers
Fashion Gold Embellishments
Journey Modeling Paste
Journey Glaze 4 oz
You Can Make It
1. Gently roll the wreath in the modeling paste to resemble a dusting of snow and set aside to dry.
2. Secure Fashion Gold Embellishments to the wreath using a dolup of Journey Glaze
3. Assemble the Treat box by folding along the scored lines and tucking the tabs into place.
4. Cut a strip of the Buffalo Check Paper from the Cozy Prints paper pack. Score along the edges of the treat box to form a snug band around the treat box. Secure underneath with tape.
5. Gently remove the top layer of petals and center from a Poinsettia Burst embellishment - ensure that it remains intact.
6. Wrap twine around the top of the wreath and make a bow
7. Secure poinsettia to the center of the bow using Journey Glaze
8. Die cut the Merry Christmas sentiment from white cardstock using the From Our Home To Yours die set
9. Secure sentiment to the wreath using Journey Glaze
10. Gently secure the wreath to the Treat Box using small glue dots to ensure that it is easily removable to use as an ornament.
Merrily Blog Hopping Away
Before I send you on a festive feast don't forget to leave me a comment - I always love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on today's project! Now onto the rest of the team's Holiday Projects...
I love that many of the supplies used today come in sets of 5 or more so these really do make awesome hostess gifts, table gifts or something fun for a group of collegues! Thanks for spending part of your day with me!